Below is a list of downloadable publications, reports, and documents. Documents are ordered alphabetically by title.
- Collins, L.M., T. Gaman, R. Moritz, and C.L. Rice, 1996, – After the Vision Fire, Restoration, Safety & Stewardship for the Inverness Ridge Communities – published by the Environmental Action Committee of West Marin, Jun 1996.
- Collins, L.M. and C.F. Johnston, 1995, – Effectiveness of Straw Bale Dams for Erosion Control in the Oakland Hills Following the Fire of 1991 in Brushfires – in Brushfires in California: Ecology and Resource Management, edited by Jon E. Keeley and Tom Scott, International Association of Wildland FIre, 1995.
- L.M. Collins, 2008, – Estimating Sediment Supplies from Local Watersheds to Intertidal Habitats of San Francisco Bay – in 2006 South Bay Science Symposium for the South Bay Salt Pond Restoration Project, Presentation Synopsis, Nov 2008.
- Collins, L.M. and B. Ketcham, 2001, – Fluvial Geomorphic Response of a Northern California Coastal Stream to Wildfire – in Vision Fire Lessons Learned from the October 1995 Fire, 2001.
- Collins, L.M. and J.N. Collins, 2007, – Geomorphic Characterization of Historical Reservoirs, Stock Ponds and Wetland Landscapes Supporting Red-legged Frogs in the Phillip Burton Wilderness, Point Reyes National Seashore – report for the USDA, Point Reyes National Seashore, CA, 2007.
- Collins, , L.M., J.N. Collins, and L.B. Leopold, L.B., 1986, – Geomorphic Processes of an Estuarine Marsh: Preliminary Results and Hypotheses – in International Geomorphology 1986 Part I, edited by V. Gardiner, copyrighted John Wiley and Sons Ltd., 1987.
- L.M. Collins, 2013, – Bankfull Cross Sectional Area Curve for Sonoma Watershed – Technical Memo to R. Lawton, Sonoma Ecology Center, June 2013.
- Collins, L. and R. Levanthal, 2013, – Regional Curves of Hydraulic Geometry for Wadeable Streams in Marin and Sonoma Counties, San Francisco Bay Area – Data Summary Report for the US EPA, May 2013.
- Booker, F.A., W. E. Dietrich and L. M. Collins, 1993, – Runoff and Erosion after the Oakland Firestorm – California Geology, volume 46, number 6, p.159-173. 1993.
- L. Collins, 2012, – Sonoma and Carriger Creeks Alluvial Fan Assessment Sonoma County, California – Report for the Sonma County Water Agency and the Southern Sonoma County Resource Conservation District, July 2012
- L.M. Collins, 2008, – Stream Network and Landscape Change on the Rodeo Creek Watershed – Report for the Muir Heritage Land Trust, Martinez, CA, Feb 2008.
- Dietrich, W. E., Nelson, P.A., Yager, E., Venditti, J. G., Lamb, M.P., and Collins, L., 2006, – Sediment Patches, Sediment Supply, and Channel Morphology – in G. Parker and M.H. Garcia (edts) River, Coastal and Estuarine: Morphodynamics, RCEM 2005 Taylor and Francis/Balkema, The Netherlands, p. 79-90, 2006.
- Booker, F.A., W.E. Dietrich, and L.M. Collins, 1995, – The Oakland Hills Fire of 20 October1991: An Evaluation of Post-fire Response in Brushfires, – in Brushfires in California: Ecology and Resource Management, edited by Jon E. Keeley and Tom Scott, International Association of Wildland FIre, 1995.
- L.M. Collins, 2002, – Watershed Restoration Strategies in State of the Estuary 2002 Science and Strategies for Restoration – in State of the Estuary 2002 Science and Strategies for Restoration, Oct 2002.
- Collins, L.M., R.M. Grossinger, L.J. McKee, A. Riley, and J.N. Collins, 2001, – Wildcat Creek Watershed A Scientific Study of Physical Processes and Land Use Effects – Report for the Contra Costa Clean Water Program by the San Francisco Estuary Institute, June 2001.